If you're looking for Olson family updates, then visit our family blog, I Love You Same.

The rants and recipes found here are solely mine.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mark Your Calendars


August 8 is officially been named Sneak Some Zucchini on your Neighbor's Front Porch Night, but I'm getting a jump on things. Be forewarned. If you're within a bike ride of my home, you might want to leave your porch lights on and and a kid with KoolAid in his SuperSoaker hiding in the bushes. Cause once the sun sets, I'm on my way.

We've been dive bombed already this summer by a neighbor and my plants are loaded. So, I went to All Recipes to see just what to do with all this shit bounty.

This recipe uses 8 cups, can I hear a Hallelujah? You can even use the big ones that your kids like to throw against the fence repeatedly until they explode.

And dang, if it doesn't taste like apple cobbler. Seriously, it fooled even the pickiest of eaters and if I had been smarter and removed the seeds, it would have fooled everyone.

Head on over HERE for the recipe. I want to make sure that Don gets full credit. I followed the recipe exactly which is really hard for a non measuring cook like me to do. I wouldn't change a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I triple dog dare you to comment.

Taking a little time to play with words, to play with food, and just to play!